Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!! I have a used, unmolested intake manifold for the 5.4 DOHC from an Austrailian Boss 260. Has some scratches, but no damage. bolts onto a stock navigator longblock with slight port mismatch or up to a c-headed 5.4 with no problem. Its missing a few of the bolts to hold the upper to the lower, but they are just metric m8 bolts easily obtained from local hardware stores. I was using this for a navigator swap, but my plans have unfortunately changed with a job loss. $1200 obo. Paypal is fine.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
very tempting, do you know how tall this thing is compared to the sullivan intake?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its about 9 inches from heads to top of upper... I dont have a stock hood, but my 3" Cobra R hood closes over it with loads of room to spare. I don't know how tall the sullivan is, but I'm under the impression you'd need a cowl hood for that too.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Its about 9 inches from heads to top of upper... I dont have a stock hood, but my 3" Cobra R hood closes over it with loads of room to spare. I don't know how tall the sullivan is, but I'm under the impression you'd need a cowl hood for that too.
Yea I knew I needed a cowl hood for this either way, what's the lowest you can go shipped? I need this intake just need to know what you want out of it and is it a complete intake? I should have the money by the end of the week if you can hold it for me.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
is there any way possible you could measure the length of the runners for me?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've never measured runners before, but my best guess is the long turn is about 12" and the short turn is 9.5"... I dont know how long that makes the overall runner length, but thats all I got :)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Thank you!

Now to find an adequate t/b and figure out what all the sensors on this thing are for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.