Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always see the superchargers for 87 to 93 cars go for cheap on ebay. what do i have to do to make them fit my 95 gt??

·
Registered
245 Posts
Probably just get a new bracket in most cases. Almost all the blowers are the same,ie a S-trim from a 95 will fit a 92 with the correct bracket.

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
95steeda002 said:
this is vortech only information for using a 86-93 kit in a 94-95. see my response in this thread.

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=197306
Hey steeda, I think you live near one of my friends. He has a Red LX with cowl hood and a Saleen wing on the back. Clean car. He has said something about your car once before. Like to check it out one day when I'm over visiting. Dont think you guys know each other, just heard him mention your car.

·
Registered
556 Posts
wow cool man. whats that dudes name with the LX? im about to put my car on the dyno again. what the best place near here and remember ill be using a PMS which is pretty easy. i know my way around it pretty well but i personally havent tuned my own car on a dyno. im thinking either Fast Enough in Lex. or TEA in bowling green. most likely im gonna give fast enough a chance in lex since its so close.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Do not waste your money with Fast Enough. I had a really bad experiance with those guys and will steer anyone I can away. There are a couple good ones in L-ville and I've also heard real good things from TEA. Just dont go to Fast Enough. Any where but there. My buddy's name is Jason, he told me about your car a few times but said he hasnt had a chance to met you yet. If you get a chance, come check out another site where a bunch of locals hang out www.kentuckymustangs.com There's atleast one guy on there from G-town that I know of. Later man.......Bill

·
Registered
556 Posts
boostd91 said:
There are a couple good ones in L-ville and I've also heard real good thigs from TEA.
who is in the ville with a dyno and mustang experience? something like paul's performance? no to be confused with pauls high performance up north, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts