Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off if you haven't heard, there is a web site just for all us Black Stangs now..check it out Black Mustang Club Lisa has set this up for all us, and it's free to join!! So please check it out and join us.
Secondly....I'm working on setting up a meet for all of us on Friday before the big cruise-in that afternoon. I would love to have a good turn out for this, and then have a cruise of Black Stangs cruisin to the cruise-in...hehehe:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks, Bones! I'll meet up with you all, of course!!!
Lisa.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Count one in with me,as long as I can afford to keep it.But then I have to build it back or live in it

·
Registered
20 Posts
sounds like we have a so far decent amount of people interested, thats not counting the ones who do not get on this forum.... keep spreading the word and we will get this BIGGER than the yellow car registry.... AND MUCH MORE FUN!

Scott

·
Registered
83 Posts
AMEN!

·
Registered
132 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well where would ya'll want to meet at?? NC, SC, GA or where???
Would have to be a Saturday for me to make it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Not to be a party-pooper but.... this forum is for Mustang Week.
If most are from the southeast why not do this in that forum and I will make it "sticky" for a while. More will see it in that forum.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thansk man, I did start another in the Southeast just becuase of this..If you will "sticky" that would be Great!!! Cya at the beach

·
Registered
83 Posts
We'll be meeting up at MW 06, too!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Talk bout bringing back a DEAD Thread.................

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry, I just signed back in here after a while away and the thread came up on my subscribed threads list and I didn't even look at when the last post was from.

Sheesh, apologies.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts