Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I'm using a Quarterhorse with Binary Editor. I'd love to know if there's a way to disable TAB/TAD in the EEC with this software so it doesn't throw codes. I've heard you can do it with EGR, but I don't know about Thermactor/AIR.

Also, is there a way I can monitor/datalog whether the computer is seeing neutral from either of the switches? I'm using an X3Z with a T-5.

Thanks!

· Registered
1,374 Posts
If you are talking about the thermactor, yes, you can disable. Should be scaler THRMHP.

Not sure about the trans question.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found it, thanks!

I did some poking around and think I might've found something for neutral. ISFLAG and FLAGS2 might be able to tell me. I'll try some datalogging and post what I find!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, ISFLAG, that didn't do anything for me. But FLAGS2 will go from "30" to "160" if you put the trans in gear. So, that's something, if not exactly what I was looking for.

· Registered
1,374 Posts
Flags2 has Bit7 titled NDSFLG, maybe that's neutral switch? Sounds like it's doing something.

I think you can tie those flags to the 'lights' in the bottom right of the digital dashbaord if you are looking at it real time.

If you double click one of the lights, you can select flags2 and then bit B7. Then see if it turns on/off when you switch between gear and neutral.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.