Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
For what it’s worth, I have a Mishimoto radiator in my 00 Gt. I don’t know if it’s a 2 or 3 row but it’s about twice as thick as stock so I’m going to guess it’s a 2 row. I don’t know what temp thermostat it has but it rarely gets above 200*. I’m not boosted like you are so your results may vary but I can tell you it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well my concern is the space between the rad fan and turbo. Most say remove the condenser and push it back but it's not just that simple. Mishimoto sent me a 3 row to try out but no space so I'm trying to we if anyone ran into this

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Gotcha. Do they have a two row? Like I said I don’t know which I’m running but it’s not much bigger than stock so that might be an option if it is different.

Do you have issues running hot is that why you want to upgrade or is it for insurance?

·
Registered
195 Posts
What temp does it get up to? As a stop gap you could lower the temp at which the fan comes on if it’s not already lower than stock.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If it rises while idling that’s an airflow issue. Either the radiator is plugged or you need a bigger fan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts