Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I found a water pump pulley on ebay. Now I can make an alternator bracket and actually circulate water so I can let it run for more than 15 seconds.

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
139 Posts
Dude!!!! Just now got back over here and saw all your hard work, way to go!!!! Saw the hydroboost for the brakes, awesome! What kind of specs you got on that bug block? Roller rockers hiding under those valve covers and do they fit well? Who's headers are you using and have any issues with them? I'm really impressed with the room you have on your setup!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I guess I didn't say much about the engine specs,it's just a stock bottom end freshened with. Rings,bearings, chain,gears and pump.

The cam is pretty mild just slightly larger than a cj cam, Rpm intake and some edelbrock 60675 rpm 75cc flat Tappet heads.

Exhaust is a set of hooker swap long tubes and a flowmaster catback set of duals with 40 series mufflers in 2 1/2".)

Then I fabbed up the center sections of course

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I guess I didn't say much about the engine specs,it's just a stock bottom end freshened with. Rings,bearings, chain,gears and pump.

The cam is pretty mild just slightly larger than a cj cam, Rpm intake and some edelbrock 60675 rpm 75cc flat Tappet heads.

Exhaust is a set of hooker swap long tubes and a flowmaster catback set of duals with 40 series mufflers in 2 1/2".)

Then I fabbed up the center sections of course View attachment 1069448
View attachment 1069447

41 - 44 of 44 Posts