Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
Unfortunatly I've gotta sell my project drag car. I would love to keep these wheels as a track set for my 'Vert, but I cant use these rims on my 'Vert because it's got Cobra brakes all around and these just dont clear.

I searched and searched for these wheels... I went through hell getting a front set of skinnies. Was scammed, run around, sold out from under, etc... Now I FINALLY have a full set and I gotta sell 'em. It's so disappointing.

Anyway, the rears are polished 15x8's with a 5.5 backspacing. The slicks are Hoosier Do5's (softest compound you can get!!), 26x10 with plenty of passes left in them. I bought them off the corral here, bolted them up and never finished the project. One has an extreeeeemly minor scuff on it. Otherwise a good polish will make these like brand new again. Dont get me wrong though - they look great now.

The fronts are chrome 15x3.5's with no tires. They are Brand new in the box. I pulled one for pics, but that's it. Never bolted on.

I prefer to sell them as a set. Looking for $800 for all for WITH slicks. Paypal prefered, add PP fees and shipping. Will not ship outside the 48. Few pics I've got laying around:

·
Registered
114 Posts
wish i had the dough, sick lookin rims and a good deal. btw, what did your coupe run with 250 shot. pm me with more info if you can.

·
Registered
483 Posts
loooove these wheels. good luck with the sale bud.

·
Registered
110 Posts
trade???

would u be interested n any trades

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally Posted by DangerWillRobinson
Thanks guys! Wouldnt mind trading for the right set for my vert. 17's or 18's.

Looking for a NICE set. Don't mind paying up if need be...
Looking for a NICE set. Don't mind paying up if need be...
Pm Sent

Thanx,
Rob

Stroked N ProCharged

1 - 9 of 9 Posts