Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been going on for a month. And i finally did get a refund but i had to file a claim through pay-pal to get it. I dont have any time for people who do this to other members and thats why im posting this.

I bought a tuner off of this member. I waited for about a week and asked him when he shipped it out. He said that monday and i should have gotten it by now but couldnt come up with a tracking number. Waited a few more days and still nothing so he supposedly filed a claim through the shipping company....he couldnt provide a claim number either. Then he stopped replying to me. i finally got a message that said he got the tuner back, and i told him to send it to me and id drop the claim when i got it...no reply....i finally got a refund from pay-pal back and im done fooling with him. I just hate people that give online selling a bad name, and thought i would let you guys know for future references he is not someone i would do business with.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
It's great that you made the thread, but when are you going to put the ding in his trader rating?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had proof of shipping and didnt have to give him his money back . Paypal was holding the money and i certainly wasnt paying twice . I told him that if he would drop the case it would release the funds and i would pay him . Promise i am not worried about 70 $ I sold the tuner for 125 $ to a buddy . Simply not my fault that it got lost in shipping . But i honestly dont give a F U K.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I had proof of shipping and didnt have to give him his money back . Paypal was holding the money and i certainly wasnt paying twice . I told him that if he would drop the case it would release the funds and i would pay him . Promise i am not worried about 70 $ I sold the tuner for 125 $ to a buddy . Simply not my fault that it got lost in shipping . But i honestly dont give a F U K.
So it was lost then found?Then sold?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I asked this guy for a tracking number from the shippng company that is printed on every receipt. that "he couldnt find" but as soon as the pay pal claim goes through he found it. Then i asked for the claim number for a supposed insurance claim that he filed i didnt receive it either....so at that time im still thinking hes full of it.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I asked this guy for a tracking number from the shippng company that is printed on every receipt. that "he couldnt find" but as soon as the pay pal claim goes through he found it. Then i asked for the claim number for a supposed insurance claim that he filed i didnt receive it either....so at that time im still thinking hes full of it.
His attitude certainly reflects it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would go days and weeks without hearing from this guy but his profile would show an activity almost every day. Seems like hes able to post and send pms just fine now.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts