Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
some long tubes for sure.. they are good all around (so i have heard i dont have any, i want some though)

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Oh no, here we go again.

I say that because if you ask 15 different people, you will get 15 different answers.:lol:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Yea, your gonna get ALL kinds of answers here.... Just make SURE you get some headers with a single flange, because they will NEVER warp... look at brands like BBK, Fordmotorsports, Flowtech, Headman, and I think those are the only cmpanies that make the headers with the single flange.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well we all know the only "REAL" header is a long tube, aside from that I've heard differently on the single flange issue, I've heard some say best to go with single flange, some say better to go with individual flanges.

-J

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Well from experience the individual flange headers are a pain when you have to remove them and reinstall them. I had a set of Mac headers on my car, I took my heads off and went to put the headers back on and the damn flanges wouldnt even line up with the holes on the heads. So I QUICKLY got rid of them and got a set of used Flowtechs and installation was a breeze, because it had a single flange.

OKCBird, your on TCCOA arent you?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts