Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Whats up Andy,

The best prices for MM products that I've seen have been from www.stangsuspension.com

Thats where I got my MM Full-length subframes for $140... MM sells them directly for a measly $7 more so you aren't going to find many bargains on MM and Griggs products... Thats just the way it is...

As far as the MM K-member goes, I currently do not see it on stangsuspensions site... So you might have to call them or order directly from MM... The K-member is so new, that most places don't even have them in stock... And the first batch went out to customers who were on a waiting list... You will also need to relocate your oil filter with the MM piece (MM sells this)... Their K-member is heavier than most companies (weighs about 36lbs; stock is about 50lbs) but its probably the strongest one out there...

If you're not dead set on MM, then you might want to check out www.bdracing.net for Griggs products... Much like stangsuspension, B&D racing has the best prices on Griggs stuff that I've come across... I bought my front Griggs coil-overs and Griggs racing springs from them for $350 even... The kit usually goes for $260 and the springs alone are $75 each... I'm not sure what struts you're planning to run, but they carry both kits for Bilsteins and KONI... Ask for Brian (the owner) if you call...

Both places are located in Socal BTW...

Good luck...

- Mike

·
Premium Member
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Mike, thanks for the info! I'll call them in the next 2 days.

Thanks again,
Andy

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Give www.modernperformancenw.com a call. The name of the owner is escaping my mind at the moment, but he is the best price anywhere on MM stuff. I got my MM C/C plates for the cobra for ~$185 delivered to my door.

A buddy of mine bought the MM K-member, C/C plates, coilovers, struts, shocks, etc from ModernPerformanceNW and he got an AWESOME deal. I can't remember the exact savings, but it was around $150-$200 over buying all the stuff from MM direct.

Is the engine built and running? Any track or dyno #'s?? I am anxious to see how well the 305 DOHC's run.

·
Premium Member
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip blue. I really don't want to **** around with oil filter relocation, and I'd like to use the same components front/rear so I'm leaning towards Griggs right now.
The block will be back in 3 weeks, and the motor installed/running by Mid-August. All parts are chosen/ordered, so it's only a matter of time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts