Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to buy a E-303 cam and was wondering if any of you would happen to know who has the best price on one? The best I have found was $169. Is this good or can I find it for less?? :confused:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think that is going to be the best price you'll find. I might've saw it down to $159 somewhere, but that was a while ago and don't remember where it was... :confused: You'll find a good price at WFC if you're headed out there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
try PAW-and they have free shipping

·
Registered
273 Posts
$159-$169 is about the cheapest I have seen it. If you are interested in buying a used one, I have one that I need to get rid of. I will sell it to you for $90+shipping. I will be at the WFC in St. Louis, I can bring it there. I would actually prefer trading for something if you had anything that I need. Just let me know. But if you want a new one then that doesn't sound like a bad price especially if you can find a place with free shipping.

Travis
[email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be buying a new one but thanks for offering to sell me a used one. I just wanted too make sure the price was about right for the cam. Thanks again guys!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.