Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered my BBK LT's and I'm going to order my x-pipe tommorow. Where is the best (cheapest) place to get it. Also which one should I get the regular one or the stainless one? What are the advantages of either one? And where can I get O2 extenders?

Thanks,
Brent

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I think you may have to order it directly from VRS.

I have the aluminized version and no mental dissonances about buying it over the stainless one. I don't regularly hang out under my car anyway, so who cares how it looks. Aluminized steel will outlast the car unless you drive in tablesalt or some kind of ungodly muck all the time. Other than looks and the possiblity that your exhaust will last until sometime into the 23rd century, the regular version is the way to go.

Fantastic pipes, man! Commendable choice either way! Bolt right up to the car with NO problems whatsoever and the fit is perfect. Happiest I've ever been after installing a mail order car part :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
get it directly from miguel at VRS. don't worry about the aluminized or stainless deal...aluminized is just fine, u won't have any problems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts