Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TIRED OF TTT AND BUMPING UP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE...SO HERE GOES. BEST OFFER OVER 9600.00 WILL BE TAKEN ON 7/25 I AM CLOSING ON A PIECE OF PROPERTY IN TWO WEEKS AND THE CAR HAS TO GO! SEE MY PREVIOUS POST -LISTED UNDER DAVID MARTIN

DESCRIPTON OF THE CAR- 1991 MUSTANG GT
408 BY KUNTZ AND CO {COMPRESSION IS 12.5}
TRICK FLOW HEADS {STAGE 3 PORT}
SOLID ROLLER CAMSHAFT
PA SUPER COMP C4--{full manual,reverse pattern}ULTRABELL BELLHOUSING,RED SHIELD
HOLLEY 950 HP
SUPER VICTOR INTAKE {PORT BY KUNTZ}
EAGLE CRANK AND H RODS
ARP FASTNERS
CANTON OIL PAN
KOOKS 2" JET HOT COATED HEADERS
UPR CHROME MOLY TUBE K MEMBER WITH STOCK A ARMS
70/30 STRUTS
MANUAL RACK AND PINION
NEW EDELBROCK NITROUS SYSTEM {BIG SHOT ADJ. TO 250} CURRENTLY PILLED TO 150
FULL URP REAR SUSPENSION:CHROME MOLY LOWER ADJUSTABLES,DOUBLE HEIM JOINT UPPERS,SPHERICAL BUSHINGS IN THE DIFF HOUSING,ANTI ROLL BAR,50/50 KONIS
ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT

INTERIOR: STOCK APPEARING EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING-SHIFT LIGHT, 6 POINT ROLL BAR, 6POINT HARNESS, B&M QUARTER STICK SHIFTER IN ORIGINAL SHIFTER HOLE

EXTERIOR: 4" harwood HOOD
WELD WHEELS-8" ON REAR WITH 275/60/15 BFGS-8 PASSES
3.5 WELDS ON FRONT WITH RADIALS 165R15
RE-PAINTED ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO WITH FACTORY COLOR AND TRANSPARENT BLUE PEARL TEAR DESIGN ORIGINATING FROM FRONT OF CAR AND STOPS NEAR REAR OF DOORS. YOU CAN NOT SEE IT UNLESS IN THE RIGHT LIGHT, NOT GAUDY. 4 COATS OF CLEAR BUFFED SLICK
FORD COBRA FRONT AND REAR BUMPER COVERS{NOT CHEAP KNOCKOFFS} GARAGE KEPT AND COVERED!! HASENT BEEN OUT OF MY GARAGE 6 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR. i AM A MANAGER OF A LARGE COLLISION CENTER IN HOUSTON SO THIS IS NO HACK JOB!

PERFORMANCE:CAR RAN ON GAS 2 TIMES AT FFW {DRAG RADIAL CLASS} IN HOUSTON-1ST PASS ON FRIDAY-10.08 @ 138 WITH 1.65 60' LEAVING ON THE FOOT BRAKE FROM 1500 RPM AND ROLLING INTO THE THROTTLE- AT 60' MARK HIT GAS
SAME ON SATURDAY IN QUALIFYING EXCEPT IT WENT 9.94 @ 138MPH WEIGHING 3362 WITH MY 180 LB BEHIND IN IT. OH YHEA, I DROVE THIS CAR 18 MILES EACH WAY TO AND FROM THIS EVENT WITH THE CLARION CD PLAYER JAMMIN...IE-9 SEC STREET CAR! DAYTIME # IS 281-428-2209 EVENING IS 281-421-9695
THANKS, DAVID MARTIN- SHIPPING WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.

·
Registered
13 Posts
how a bout a trade for an 88 gt???mostly stock ran 15.3 in co before elec fan and with bad tuning so itd pop off a 14.5 down there i think let me know asap
tony

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
well i thought u might think bout it u said u were closing on a house so i figured u might need a commuter car that can get on the highway very quickly and stuff but ehh it was worth a shot. later

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will give you a call tomorrow at work sometime after lunch. I saw the car at the Houston FFW.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
It is over my head how this car can't sell. How the **** could you pass up a car like this for that price. BUMP BUMP BUMP......people really just don't know...If I wa looking for a track car you'd have sold it a long time ago. one more Bump

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the compliments 4sale, got a few offers and a whole lotta B.S questions but have a few people coming over this weekend to look at the car. the first will be the last because this car is the REAL deal!! Thanks again David Martin

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
forgot a few things: eibach drag springs , moser 31 axles with long studs, steel crankshaft, 3" exhaust with "bullets" and dumps at rear axle housing, Thanks, David Martin

also to answer a question above I believe Kuntz used a 82 ish block, the heads are standard tfs not high ports, these heads were on my friend Chase Driscolls SSO car and went [email protected]
I bought them when he stepped up to a R head, hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts