Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still running my Fram :rolleyes: Air filter and stock induction stuff. What is a good or best for the $ Cold Air system I can get , how much $ and where is the best place to get it.???

This will be 99 % street use and occasional track time. I have 3.73s and Flowmasters if that matters.

thanx Chris

·
Registered
369 Posts
I will say the WMS. Dropped 2 tenths and gained a lil over 1.5 mph in the 1/4. Looks real good also :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
I second the WMS pipe I installed mine today and can really tell a diference i would say i gained aleast 10 HP if not more my car pulls hard as hell now !

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just ordered a full Densecharger set up for $170 bucks. It was a toss up between the Densecharger and WMS velocity tube. I heard a '96 Cobra with one . "SWOOSH" It sounded like a vacuum cleaner on steroids.:) I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
For the $$$ I'm going with the WMS also.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Well, I run the full-length densecharger but never did a baseline dyno before I added it, so I can't tell if I really gained any HP/TQ (I'm sure it helped a "little"). It's a nice CAI IMHO.
BUT, I suppose the best "bang for the buck" CAI out there is the Home Depot/do-it-yourself variety :D Costs a few bucks & should do the same thing (if properly fabricated) that a retail CAI does, right? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts