Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Well it's been decided that on Saturday, February 7th, the stangs will have a meet.

Where: Bellevue Burgermaster. I have no clue where it is yet, but I will venture out tomorrow to find it and probably get a link to directions.

Who: Anyone! Even if you don't know anyone personally. Come and introduce yourself! This is the first area meeting, so don't miss it! Hehehe.

When: People should start arriving around 7:00PM...

What to bring: Camera's. Make sure people take pics! Lots of pics for documenting purposes. Also if anyone has a nice tripod for a camera, I can take a neat picture of everyone's car in the dark...

Any questions, post away. Also post if you are coming or thinking about it. Invite peeps if you can too!

·
Registered
365 Posts
do you care if theres a chevy lover with me? who has a dope ass camero but its in alaska.. but he rode in my cobra an changed his hole view on 5.0's ... Is everyone gonna bring there stangs?

What do you guys do at the meets, where do you guys cruz after words? Hit up a straight away?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i am bringing stang... i think itll be cool with other people too... as long as theres no problems started

·
Registered
365 Posts
nice, I've seen those pics in the stangnet room.. Whens the next meet?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't know yet... it's still to be decided, since viperos is away...

we might have to get something together without him

1 - 6 of 6 Posts