Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BEAUTIFUL!!!! 1990 conv. cobra clone roller in Charlotte, NC MUST SEE!!!

I am thinking about selling my 1990 conv. stang less motor and start a new project. For what I am asking you could take a couple hundred dollars and drop in a stock longblock and have a outrageous car for a fraction of what I put into it. Here is what goes with the car:

1990 Gt conv., 91k miles, clean title
Factory ford 93 cobra ground effects, wing, and 3in cowl hood
Fresh paint, 93 cobra performance red
Flawless black leather interior, no tears
Autometer tach, oil press., water temp., and a/f guage in pods
Sony cd player, alpine v12 amp, mb quart highs, 12in. sub glassed into the spare tire well
New top last year, car garaged since paint and top
Weld 15x8, 15x3.5's with new tires 295/50/15 rears, 165/15 fronts, all purchased new last year, maybe 1500 miles
MSD 6al, rpm window switch, car completely wired for n2o with appropriate relays, purge, ect.
Alum. 3 core fms radiator
low profile electric fan w/adj. thermostat
steeda coil overs with 165lb springs
steeda castor/samber plates
all new lights, foglights, clear corners
373 fms gears
fms alum. driveshaft
t-5 is busted, but I'll let it go with the car w/pro 5.0 shifter, cobra clutch, and cobra leather shift knob
mac 1 3/4 longtubes, custom 3in h-pipe with 2 chamber flows and turn downs
ground pounder in tank 9/16 fuel sump. Holley blue fuel pump, 10an fuel line to front with filter, holley reg., 8an to carb, bg 8an fuel log.
bg 750 speed demon carb, 4in/14in k&n with extreme lid.
Edelbrock performer rpm intake for 302
I converted the car to carb. a few mos. ago, but I still have all the wiring and computer for efi that goes with the car.
All weather stripping was replaced as well, over $500 for a convertible!!!
Basically this car has been restored

I am sure there are things that I am forgetting, this car has everything. I was going to sell the motor and start a new one, but I am wanting to build a motorcycle now and was needing some money to get started. I am asking $6500 for the car less motor as is. You could buy a stock longblock for a couple hundred bucks, fix or drop in a t5 and have a great car with tons of aftermarket parts for around 7k. You cant build a car this nice for that money, trust me I tried.

here is a link to the pics. They are before the car was switched to carb, and I think some may be before the top was replaced.

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=27382&cat=500&thumb=1

If you are interested either post here or email me at [email protected] Please dont pm me, I always forget to check those.
Thanks, Darren

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT, will sell with motor, still in car, 331 stroker, eagle crank, rods, probe pistons, edel. perf. heads, f cam, runs very strong, 7.9 1/8 at 3700lb. all motor on 8 in. et streets.
$9500 w/motor
interesting non-mustang trades considered

1 - 3 of 3 Posts