Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or it may look like this :(

Then, your fan shrould accidentally looks like this when a jack handle falls on it.

I most likely have a new one on the way, but what is this material made of? Can it be welded back togother?

·
Registered
254 Posts
its cast aluminum and it can be tig'd or mig'd

Allen

·
Premium Member
14,998 Posts
Your luck/ability, you probably damaged the fan when you destroyed the shrouf, so now its unbalanced, will pound the bearing out the water pump, the pump siezes and throughs the fan through the radiator, hood, and hoses for the tranny, and you end up siezing the whole drive train solid......

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
dude, I would advise to leave your car alone from now on! Pay some of those crouts to work on your car, Mustangs should be easy after all the BMWs and Porsches they work on. I dread to think what would happen if you attempted a head install!
just playin' ... kinda

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ouch, man. Sorry that happened to your baby... :(
please say there was beer involved!!

·
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a reminder :D

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
dave!

put the tools down

your restricted from touching your car again.

tow it to my pad, and send me money. ill make it work, hell, ill even get it out of the 15's for ya!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
this happened to my buddy's car. We JB welded it, and it actually worked great, and it still is together to this day.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My freinds always seem to break the goosneck for the thermastat seems they break pretty easily. I have yet to break mine but allmost broke my thumb on one of the coolant hoses those prefab hoses like to stay on there.

·
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jrod-13 said:
Pst whoreing at its finest there dave... :rolleyes:
No, the fact of you bringing that trash into a tech forum, from the lounge displays it pretty well :rolleyes:

matt: This is kinda old actually. Just going thru some of my old threads, thought it would serve as a good reminder. Still waiting for my car to get shipped. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts