Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
overall easy install.....had to grind down the stops on the factory exhaust manifold studs (if not the thing leaks like a biatch) sounds awesome w/my magnaflow catback....not too loud but very deep!!! anyway, have any of u had any issues w/the rear O2 sensor harnesses being like 2feet short of the sensors??? i just plugged the rear O2's in and tied em together temporarily....i guess im gonna need O2 extensions for the rear O2's when i go to pick up my MIL's tomorrow.....weird everybody i know told me everything plugs right in, even w/an O/R X pipe:confused: sucks riding around w/the SES light on...gotta get this thing turned off

04Torch Red 5spd. GT
Magnaflow catback
MAC Fenderwell CAI
FMS 3.73
BBK O/R X pipe
Mach 1 grill delete

·
Registered
543 Posts
i'm having a hard time getting mine to stop leaking also i was going to try doubling up that gaskit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
yea my check engine lite is on i just got da mils in da mail 2 days ago .. where should i get the check engine lite turned off at??? or will they not turn it off bc of the o/r mid pipe??? and how much does it normally cost to turn it off????? thanx alot

·
Registered
253 Posts
also does the car run like crap if the check engine lite is on bc it seems ot run pretty good even w/ it on i was jsu amking sure...???

·
Registered
253 Posts
i dont even have the mills on yet ... soo if i disconnect my battery it will go off .. ist taht what you are saying???

·
Registered
253 Posts
i dont even have the mills on yet ... soo if i disconnect my battery it will go off .. ist taht what you are saying???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts