Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 V6 Mustang mileage 129,000, no longer running due to Bar's HG repair
I'm mad as hell after I used that crap of Bar's HG
Bar’s manufactures of Bar’s HG knows damn well that once the product is poured into the coolant and circulated, it won’t make any distinction to protect cooling parts or passages. It wills circulates and dry to cause heavy damages on cooling parts and engine.
Engine is not reparable due to overheated by Bar's.
People must put a stop on it and no buying more Bar’s head gasket.
Bar’s are a bunch of junkie people having a good time doing drugs and selling the product to pay for the drug addiction.
If all the people at Bar’s are high, how much they can know about engines and cars?
They don’t know. They are up in smoke all the time
Where is the big testing area on hundreds and hundreds of different engines?
Why Bar’s won’t try to drink Bar’s head gasket to control diarrhea?
The damaged done by Bar's will cost be thousands of dollars in repairs
How you are going to feel; after having an experience like this?
Every intent to get paid by Bar's, goes without answering the phone
Bar's is having so many complaints that they refuse to answer the phone
According to Bar's products website, Bar's will fix anything, but it doesn't and is pure crap

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Warning- Bar's head gasket fix-repair manufactured by Bar's Products Inc

2006 V6 Mustang mileage 129,000, no longer running due to Bar's HG repair
I'm mad as hell after I used that crap of Bar's HG
Bar’s manufactures of Bar’s HG knows damn well that once the product is poured into the coolant and circulated, it won’t make any distinction to protect cooling parts or passages. It wills circulates and dry to cause heavy damages on cooling parts and engine.
Engine is not reparable due to overheated by Bar's.
People must put a stop on it and no buying more Bar’s head gasket.
Bar’s are a bunch of junkie people having a good time doing drugs and selling the product to pay for the drug addiction.
If all the people at Bar’s are high, how much they can know about engines and cars?
They don’t know. They are up in smoke all the time
Where is the big testing area on hundreds and hundreds of different engines?
Why Bar’s won’t try to drink Bar’s head gasket to control diarrhea?
The damaged done by Bar's will cost be thousands of dollars in repairs
How you are going to feel; after having an experience like this?
Every intent to get paid by Bar's, goes without answering the phone
Bar's is having so many complaints that they refuse to answer the phone
According to Bar's products website, Bar's will fix anything, but it doesn't and is pure crap
Alert and warning to consumers- Bar's head gasket fix-repair manufactured by Bar's Products Inc and is the Michigan company or business that never answer the phone- spread the word, they don't pay any money to anybody caused by Bar's head gasket bad product

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bar's head gasket is not working at all

Your understanding is that Bar's Products can go free and keep selling a bad product (Bar's head gasket) that caused property damages without paying a price for that?
That is an anarchist proposition. In the USA we have powerful laws to protect our citizens
In your opinion you want the mafia keep doing business without any control?
Bogus advertisement is not acceptable and the only purpose is to make easy money
To me and to thousands of people, Bar's head gasket is not working, even if I try to put hormones mixed with it

·
Registered
16 Posts
No I believe he saying that if u have hg issues I think u have a bigger problem.

Personally I've used bars stuff and never had a problem I think you need to stop ur complaining and go get ur car fixed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BAR'S HEAD GASKET IS JUNK

No I believe he saying that if u have hg issues I think u have a bigger problem.

Personally I've used bars stuff and never had a problem I think you need to stop ur complaining and go get ur car fixed
I will get my car fixed once Bar's Products of Michigan, the manufactures of Bar's head gasket fix/repair will pay for it

To say the product worked on me, is the same as when you complain to the apartment managers on whatever issue: "you are the first to complain in the building" and then turned out to be that many tenants complained about the same problem over and over

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just curious why do you think bars did this? Though certainly not a fan of any of this "snake oil" type products just curious as to how this conclusion was met.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Bar's Leak makes some good stuff. In fact, some of their products are actually installed in new cars by the manufacturer. Read about it here:
Bars leaks - Bob Is The Oil Guy

However, in your case, it appears that your car had a major leak. Why didn't you just take it to a mechanic and have him replace the head gasket? Money, right? You bought this product hoping to get out of fixing the problem the right way. It's a last-ditch attempt at a cheap, temporary repair for a major problem. Unfortunately, bad things can happen. Maybe their advertising is a bit deceptive. However, I see they try to limit expectations in the product description on the website. "Your vehicle is a good candidate for this product if it can idle for 20 minutes without overheating or
having to add coolant." Did you make sure it could do that first?

The reason I say it's a temporary fix (even though their website says "permanent" is that something caused the leak in the first place. It wasn't a fluke. Gaskets fail over time. So who's to say it wouldn't leak in a different spot? I think the product includes a bunch of extra material that is supposed to circulate harmlessly until another leak occurs and then seal that spot too. But there obviously has to be a limit to it.

Finally, your car had 129,000 miles on it. A head gasket leak is not surprising. At that mileage, if you had fixed it the right way at the start, you still may have been on the hook for additional costs. The heads may have needed some work. And the bearings in the engine itself have 129,000 miles on them. They will need replacement eventually - maybe sooner than you think.

What exactly happened to your engine that makes it not repairable?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts