Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD and SOLD!

I'm in the process of (finally) installing the Stoptech front brakes I picked up last year. As a result I have 2 sets of front track duty pads for my old Baer (Cobra) PBR setup that I will no longer need. Both sets were bought a few years ago but are brand new, never even taken out of the box.

Carbotech Panther XP - Bought back when there was only one XP compound, so that tells you I've had these a while! The box says they're 1108s, so they're what is now called the Panther XP8. Carbotech's website shows $173 for a set of the front XP8s, I've seen $164 on another site. $75 shipped.

Hawk Blacks - Bought even longer ago, I've probably been carting these things around for 6 years or so! Looks like they're $180 on Summit, but I know this compound isn't one of the more popular ones. $50 shipped.

I've never run either compound, so I can't give any advice on how they perform or how they compare.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both sets of pads are spoken for, but I haven't actually been paid yet. I'll update them as sold once I get the dough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts