Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yeah, the coupe does look MUCH better than the convertible.

BTW- why are you selling the stang? I've always loved the way your car looks. That red with black rims just can't get any better! Oh yeah and the copious amount of power is awesome too :evil:

Good Luck selling her :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
i like the front and the sides....... id trade mine in for one when they come out if they interior didnt look so old......and if they change the back end. well actually if a GT model has 400 hp its tempting ... do you know if it for sure is gonna have that much power or are they just throwing around some ##s for now

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time for a change in hobbies I guess. Used to be, all my time and money went into the Cobra. But I bought a Yahama R1 recently and took it to the track instead. Wow, talk about power! :D

So lately, a Lightning has been looking pretty good. Would definately be better than dragging the R1 to the track on a Uhaul trailer behind my dad's Lincoln. That'll get old fast. :)

Not in a big hurry to sell it though. Honestly, it doesn't matter much if I sell it or not. I'm happy either way. If it's not sold within the next month or so I'm gonna go ahead and put in the T-56 and maybe look at getting ahold of an 03 Cobra IRS. And as it sits, my cobra will be paid off just in time for the 05 mustangs to show up. Yummmm... :D I'd have to start looking for a bigger garage.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All that autoweek said is that the GT has 400 hp. I'm assuming that they're only referring to the concept car. It sure will be interesting to see how things pan out in the end. Wonder how long it'll be till Ford makes the Cobra? It sure would be hard for me to wait till 06 to get one. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
If we got a 400hp GT why would we need a cobra? there was only 1 before 96

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am glad these are just concepts because that lightning is very ugly. The front of the mustang looks like an Audi but the back, well lets just say they need to do a little redesigning. But this is just my two cents worth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts