Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Raven,

Curious if you have any new track times since your bullit intake/cold-air setup.

Thanks for responding. :cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe, you rule dude. I love this stuff. hehehehehe

Guys, really, do you expect him to show his hand with less than 7 weeks til the shootout? Come on now.

James

BTW, FU JOE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
lol thats true, i didnt think about that...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
IslandVobra said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe, you rule dude. I love this stuff. hehehehehe

Guys, really, do you expect him to show his hand with less than 7 weeks til the shootout? Come on now.

James

BTW, FU JOE!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA! F U Too James!

joe

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okokok, if you won't tell us the times will you at least let us know if you gained any HP with your new setup and + or - in the 1/4.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
RavenGT said:
Ron, we will leave it at the following:

I am quicker, you are faster.

joe
Joe, You know that I am just busting your balls, as I want to see you hit 11's as bad as anyone! **** with me driving my car you are quicker and probably faster as well.LOL Anyway, hope things are going good and I would like to know your times but I can understand your position. **** I got another 40RWHP, new DR's, and a bunch of suspension mods and the best I could get was a 12.81 at 115mph. In my defense the track(Thomspon) was repaved the night before and wasn't hooking for crap and had debris all over it. I couldn't get traction in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. There were about a dozen various LS1's and none of them got out of the 14's! There was a guy in a GT with a 100 shoot running 14's. No excuse though I should be running much better as 12.8 in a 400RWHP car is a joke and that is why I will be at Norwalk this weekend! Later Ron

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
lol, Ron, I was just havin fun wit ya. Traction, or lack of it, Kills! Don't worry, it just takes time to get things figured out.

joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts