Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
They're not '07 GT/CS wheels.

Any idea what size they are? They look to me more like they came off a compact car - Fusion or Focus or something like that. But I could be completely wrong, hard to tell what size they are.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Where did the picture come from? What markings are on the wheels? (Typically there are part numbers and/or size information cast or stamped into the back of the wheel.)

I saved the image and used Google Images. It thinks it's a BMW Style 660, which does look very similar, but the lug nut area of the wheel is a bit different. It also came up with this picture:

... associated with a Discount Tire on Mapquest. No details at all - if you click the link, it just takes you to the address on Mapquest. Looks like the same wheel. Note the non-Ford center cap; looks like an MB Wheels logo. I don't see that wheel on MB's website, though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did the picture come from? What markings are on the wheels? (Typically there are part numbers and/or size information cast or stamped into the back of the wheel.)

I saved the image and used Google Images. It thinks it's a BMW Style 660, which does look very similar, but the lug nut area of the wheel is a bit different. It also came up with this picture:

... associated with a Discount Tire on Mapquest. No details at all - if you click the link, it just takes you to the address on Mapquest. Looks like the same wheel. Note the non-Ford center cap; looks like an MB Wheels logo. I don't see that wheel on MB's website, though.
Thanks i finally found them they are mb wheels mb optima wheels to be exact they're 7.5 wide according to specs in discount tire that's kinda narrow for an 14 gt isn't it?

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-wheels/mb-wheels-optima/p/11037

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Thanks i finally found them they are mb wheels mb optima wheels to be exact they're 7.5 wide according to specs in discount tire that's kinda narrow for an 14 gt isn't it?

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-wheels/mb-wheels-optima/p/11037
Yes, an 18x7.5" wheel is a step backwards for a modern Mustang. If you're looking for inexpensive wheels to put some winter tires on, they'd probably work just fine, but other than that I can't see any reason to put them on a '14 GT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone tell me if these wheels are for an 07 gt/cs or a Ford vehicle? I've looked and looked but can't find them online anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hey my name is Rebecca and I have the same rims which came from mb wheels and that rim is no longer available they discontinued it I have a problem because my car was stolen and in the police chase they had a flat and continued fleeing on the rim in which tore it up bad so now I only need 1 of those rims and cannot purchase that rim due to it being discontinued so my question to you is do you want to sale yours ?????? The car that I have is a 2012 Nissan Altima.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey my name is Rebecca and I have the same rims which came from mb wheels and that rim is no longer available they discontinued it I have a problem because my car was stolen and in the police chase they had a flat and continued fleeing on the rim in which tore it up bad so now I only need 1 of those rims and cannot purchase that rim due to it being discontinued so my question to you is do you want to sale yours ?????? The car that I have is a 2012 Nissan Altima.
All I forgot to say you were right about Discount Tires that's who carried the rim it's a optima rim and Corrina too .

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry I didn't get them because they were to narrow for my car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.