Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would think anything other than stock would increase traction with the urethane bushings etc. I am getting these cheap but was told they sucked by everyone I talk to.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
My roommate had them on his 92 Procharged Coupe, I didn't see anything wrong with them.

Kyle

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Any aftermarket control arm is better than stock. I think MACS sell for like $180 a set. IMO I would go with the Pro3I Street/Strip arms and FRPP uppers. Those would be about $240 for the set with all the shipping added.....but the Pro3I have spherical bushings so there is no binding like the urethane will do eventually.

But yes, anything is better than stock and the MAC will definitley improve traction.

-Rob-
:evil:

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
who the f said they were bad..they are a box just like the other 90% out there..the only thing really diffrent is the SSM and megbites but they use the same basic arm with an aditonal peice to lift the rear

i got them and they work just dandy..no wheel hop w/ quads

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I dont know if Id buy them , but Ive seen a couple cars in FF&MM , running pretty good times using them. I was thinking of going with MM lowers with Ford Racing uppers.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
red89notch said:
I was thinking of going with MM lowers with Ford Racing uppers.
That is what is on my 92.......I love that combo. Works REALLY well.

-Rob-
:evil:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ive got the uppers and lowers from mac and my car has a best of 7.65 and a best mph of 94 in the 1/8th mile.....but getting ready to bolt on my Metco,s...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts