Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found two sets of under drive pulleys in Summit with two different prices. One set, the BBKs, are $79.88 and the others are $74.95 from Motorvation. Are the sizes identical and the price difference is brand name or do companys have their own size; meaning different power output?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Not sure exactly corey.

I always bought ASP.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get the ASP pulleys from Summit? I was wanting to buy out of there as I have a $20 off any item good till next week. It'll bug the **** out of me if I can't spend it and ends up being thrown away. :D

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Yes I buy ASP from Summit.:)

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Thats better.:)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
only ever bought the asp...good product (purchased the whole set)

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Does ASP make a stock replacement ones? I really dont need/ want the underdrive pullies. I would like to find a set that includes the overdrive waterpump pully from the 93 Cobra.

SVT

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'm sure they do. If not they will build them for you.:)

·
Registered
706 Posts
svtcobra: i remember a whule back a friend was looking for them and couldn't find any aftermarket pulley kits that weren't underdrives. not saying they don't exist just that we couldn't find any. he opted for factory pullies and just had them chromed. they looked really nice.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
ASP will build anything you want. It may cost a little more but if you can dream it they will build it.

Don't go by their catalog online either, call them.:)

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'm kinda goofy that way. I often get up earlier on the weekends than I do during the work week.:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts