Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of shorty headers that came off of a fox body and need to know if they'll fit an sn95. I plan to cap off the EGR tube anyway. Thanks!

·
Registered
848 Posts
if your ordering why not just order the 94/95 headers and spend the extra $$$ for wazee's egr deleate kit, incase you wana put the EGR back on sometimes and not have to change headers!

just do a search on wazee

·
Registered
987 Posts
What is this Wazee store? Do they sell other intake and exhaust products as well? What is their website?

·
Registered
848 Posts
sorry guys, hes a user on here that makes some nice billet stuff, do a search on his name.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
No flame on wazee, but u can buy the header cap at lowes for $1.59 and u can make ur own egr plate like i did out of aluminum or u can buy a fuel blockoff plate for a 351 clevland at any parts store and it fits perfect for like $7. Its very easy to do, and it will cost u under $9 to do.

·
Registered
848 Posts
hey i didnt know the fuel pump block off plate will work, thats gona save me some time :) i was actually gona make my own, but for someone that dosent feal like doing it wazee's billet one would be cool.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yes, the EGR tube on the headers is the ONLY difference.

I am using 94-95 shorty MAC headers, with a 87-93 H-pipe, and a catback off my 93 (no tailpipes) and everything bolted up perfect.

As for the EGR, just buy a cap and the fuel pump block off plate. I can get the part number for ya when i get home if you want. it's just a standard block off plate for a 351C though.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Daniel Mitchell said:
I ended up just cutting and welding the tube on both ends.
The idea was to get the tubes out of there to free up some room, atleast thats why i did it!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you cut the tube off, it's gone, lol. I just left enough at each end to pinch together and put a weld across. And absolutely free to boot.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts