Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i been doing some researching about switching to an automatic. I was planning on a aode/4r70w(v6) and putting the wideband 4r70w wideband internals in it, I was a lil curious does it make a differnece to which transmission i start off with as a case? And i was goign to go with a 3200 converter, Lentech Manual Valve body, Hardern input shaft, the 4r70w internals, tranny cooler, deep sunk pan, alum driveshaft, shift kit, and i think thats about it.

Can i also make the overdrive a switch since im going to manual valve body? And does anyone have a manual one in one of these trans? how do you like it?

Also will i be dissapointed: Im in the state of getting AFR 185's, 150 dry kit, and the mods in sig and not sure about my t-5 life, Will I be able tol hit low 12's or a 11.9 on motor with e/t streets and a lil bit of suspension...then maybe high 10's on nitrous?

And anything else i need to get? thanks

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
edit....sorry mods thought i posted this in the general mustang tech

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
well i can get you in touch with the guy who built mine. he can answer all your questions.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks rsw

also what are you using for o/d is it a seperate switch or on the shifter and how you like the valve body?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts