Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need the mount point bushings not the differential bushings. I know Griggs does the delrins but they are too much $$$. Didn't see any on Energy Suspension or Steeda. Anybody know any sites I can order them from?

TIA

·
Registered
364 Posts
quick related question... So, if I'm dropping my IRS out to put in gears, the 03 Cobra brace, and half-shafts... I should prolly consider buying the 'mount point' bushings from MM and the 'diff bushings' from Steeda? (am I on the right track here?) Any help or direction would be appreciated!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm no expert but I do believe in the old tradition of "while it's out why not replace it."

I'd go ahead and replace them while you are doing everything else. I see yours is a '99 also and if they are in the same shape as mine then for $40 for the subframe bushings go for it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But when you drive a '99 Cobra and know that said part will eventually fail because of poor construction then it would be wise to replace while it is apart.
No flames intended :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
BlackStallion, If "it ain't broke, don't fix it" were the motto of this forum, I think it would be a very boring place, and you'd likely be the only member. Why are you reading about how to improve the performance of your car if 'IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT'?

Trent - ignore that comment. Don't make apologies. If it could be better, improve it. If it ain't broke, take it apart. If you make it run worse, THEN break it. :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
lo pony said:
BlackStallion, If "it ain't broke, don't fix it" were the motto of this forum, I think it would be a very boring place, and you'd likely be the only member. Why are you reading about how to improve the performance of your car if 'IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT'?

Trent - ignore that comment. Don't make apologies. If it could be better, improve it. If it ain't broke, take it apart. If you make it run worse, THEN break it. :D
werd... :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts