Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 90LX i am going to run 1 3/4 full-length headers to a Dr.gas X-pipe all 3"was thinking about flowmaster 3" two chambers ,,,,or Bassani 3" or i would like to go Borla .all with dumps i think any of them would sound good ,but i have not heard Borla or Bassani ....i bet the sound great in the 3" with dumps does anyone know

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have that exhaust but with tailpipes. It sounds good but different. It has a raspy clear sound with no drone. Quiter than flows at idle and sounds like a race car at WOT. See sig.
-tyler

Check out this page.http://mustangexhaust.com

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
3" borla xr1's with turndowns here. I still have shorties and a 2.5" mac prochamber with a stock cam, so they drone some when cruising, but under moderate acceleration they get crispy sounding, then when you hammer it it's all out race car. If you've ever heard a 306 renegade car, they sound like that. Quiter then my 2.5" 2 chamber flows at idel and cruise.

Brandon

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have Borlas, like everyone else said, they are quiet at idle (too quiet IMO), but when you get on it they "wake up". Personally, I will go with something else next time around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts