Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a hole on the back of my lower cobra intake and i have nothing from my stock one to plug it with. to give u an idea of the size a pcv valve fits perfectly in it. what did you guys hook up to this?

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
bigbaddbeau said:
there is a hole on the back of my lower cobra intake and i have nothing from my stock one to plug it with. to give u an idea of the size a pcv valve fits perfectly in it. what did you guys hook up to this?

I don't understand what hole you are talking about. Everything from the stock intake should bolt right over. There is one hole on the side that gets plugged with a bolt-plug, but i think a coolant like runs into the other one. Not sure...mine isn't in front of me

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
bigbaddbeau said:
Unless I'm missing something here, there's a reason the PCV valve fits in there perfectly.....because that's where it goes.

·
Registered
802 Posts
the pcv does fit in there and the other end connects to the upper intake on the side somewhere or underneath.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doesnt the pcv valve go in the valve cover?

·
Registered
802 Posts
not on my car it doesn't, but maybe mine is different from the thousands of other mustangs ford made. LOL just joking man. my pcv does not go into my valve cover.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just want to know if the upper manifold bolts , the long ones, in ya'lls kits had one bolt that was too short. one of mine barely stuck out a 1/4" into the lower.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
WHich hole are you talking about?

Stock is on top, Cobra in below

If you are talking about the big ass one in the middle of the rear, that IS the PCV hole. There should be a screen and rubber grommet that goes in there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts