·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIST YOUR ET AND COMBO ,FOX OR NS95:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
500 at the crank or at the wheels? I was prolly putting down about 470 at the wheels with mine. 14# s-trim, TW heads and performer intake. Stock TB and shorty headers. Fox.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I would like to see this as well.

·
Registered
211 Posts
How about 500rwhp with tiny 2031 cam and stock heads? :D

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
BBBad 5.0
I see we another evansville guy. Cool.
We will have to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
245 Posts
With stock heads is impressive! How about with a stock cam??:p

·
Registered
401 Posts
I made 612 rwhp with a TFS #1 cam... holley intake, TEA TW heads, Vortech T-trim, aftercooler.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
My friends car with 98,000 miles on its original short block put out 497 rwhp with untouched Edelbrock 6037's, stock cam, 1.7 roller rockers, shorty headers, 38lb injectors, TFS Street heat intake, S-trim @12 lbs of boost, and a power pipe. Lots of power to be had with the stock cam, still idles, drives like a stocker.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
10sec5oh said:
My friends car with 98,000 miles on its original short block put out 497 rwhp with untouched Edelbrock 6037's, stock cam, 1.7 roller rockers, shorty headers, 38lb injectors, TFS Street heat intake, S-trim @12 lbs of boost, and a power pipe. Lots of power to be had with the stock cam, still idles, drives like a stocker.
At what RPM did the power start falling off. I have thought of going with the stock cam and 1.7's but i don't know at what point the power will fall.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
How is the idle? Do the 1.7's cause it to have any lope? How much more lift do the 1.7's provide with the stock cam? I know there is a formula but I am not sure what it is.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Idles perfect. The 1.7's make the stock cam into about a .474 lift. He's been very happy with the combo. Still has a/c, power steering, etc...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Stock cam with a SC definitely sounds stock, well except for the whine.:)

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I am just kinda curious if I went with the stock cam, 1.7's in my combo below and put the 9lb poerdyne on, what Kinda RWHP should I see or would I see more with the stage1 and 1.6's?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Friends car put out 430 RWHP before the power pipe, and custom chip. 10lbs of boost. I'd definitely upgrade your injectors, if you weren't already planning on doing so.

·
Formerly BLOWN1989SALEEN
5,755 Posts
wldtang said:
How is the idle? Do the 1.7's cause it to have any lope? How much more lift do the 1.7's provide with the stock cam? I know there is a formula but I am not sure what it is.
the duration of the cam has more to do with lopiness than the lift itself;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
505rwhp and 10.80's with a stock cam....see sig below

Good luck
11secA-trim

·
Registered
401 Posts
freezy74 said:
hey andrew, do you have a graph of that pull?

also, hows you car coming along?

The car is coming along.. I've been slacking on getting the new tranny in. It's getting there though! I'm hoping for some 9.20's or so when it's changed out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts