Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a practical mod? Bear in mind, I live in Pittsburgh, and drive this thing year round, through the rain, snow, etc. I log about 20k miles a year. Will I have any issues if I install a PI stallion? Will winter traction become even worse?

Thanks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
143 Posts
I noticed you haven't gotten many replies so I thought I'd chime in. I've got a 95 t-bird with the 4.6 (see sig) and I am currently running 4.10's and a 3000 PI stallion convertor. I have no driveablilty problems. I don't have to contend with snow, but a good amount or rain and as long as you don't stand on it every time you leave a red light or stop and start you should be fine. I will actually probably go with a little more loose convertor after the built motor goes in. Hope this helps. You can PM me if you have more questions.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks 2Vbird. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Like 2vbird said as long as you dont romp on it at every light it wont matter. Ive had my PI 2800 converter on since I hit 15000 miles. Now im at 43000 and no problems so far. Gas mileage in the city will go down but other than that everything should be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts