Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the 3 to 2 port thingie from matt to swap out a 94-98 M/C in my 89. I have removed the M/C and screwed the t-fitting into the pro valve and now the instructions say "it may take some wrenching" to get the "third" line on the the t-fitting? Is the "third line" the one thay was hooked to the botton of the orignal M/C? It is the only one left! But my prob is it faces straight up and I need it to face tords the front of the car? Do I just bend it? Can these lined be bent with out kinking?????? Do I need to go buy a tubeing bender? HELP? Pics would even be better...thanks corral!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
check your email, but I will post for you also

You have one line left there to connect up and that will go into the new port under the combination valve with the fittings.

You will need like a 1" socket or something similar to bend the line around to match up with the port. Just bend slowly and it will not kink. A tubing bender would also work for you.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man! Done. I found it much easyer to just remove the porp valve from the car to gut it and install the adapter. Others should try that too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts