Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somone from Laurel Mountain Mustang recommended this place to me today for Dyno Tuning.

They have a website (wolfpackspeed.com) and it looks like they work on a lot of mustangs.

Anyone have any first hand knowledge of this place?

Thanks
Ray Nist

·
Registered
229 Posts
With the KB you might want to go with these guys - they are a bit farther away - but know there stuff when it comes to KBs:

http://www.lasotaracing.com/

they have a tech section dedicated to KBs you may want to check out.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks, I have heard very good things about Don.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If that is the joint up in Gibsonia, they do very good work. A friend of mine had his 89 notch done by them. They did a great job. There are a few other places around the area that have just opened up too. One in Clairton, and the other is just outside Saxonburg.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If that is the joint up in Gibsonia, they do very good work. A friend of mine had his 89 notch done by them. They did a great job. There are a few other places around the area that have just opened up too. One in Clairton, and the other is just outside Saxonburg.

This one is in Carnegie.

I think the one in Gibsonia is ASAP Performance by Ed.

It is good to see places opening up around here. I used to travel to Kauffmann's in Carlisle, but that drives is horrible.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Joe in Clairton is great with Hondas - I mean awesome - he has tuned his E85 Civic to run like a beast. He also tuned some single cam honda motor, it ran a 12.2 @ 93 -> yeah something broke on that run or it would have been much better.

As far as Mustangs go though, his experience is limited. It is a great place to go dyno your car and mess with it yourself (mustangs)- his rates are the best around and he does not rush you in and out, like some places.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Wolfpack Speed does fantastic work & his customer service is second to none.

Iv'e been to his shop tons of times and he has the cleanest, nicest shop iv'e ever seen.

Mike will treat you right.

Don Lasota is also a fantastic tuner, which is who did my tune and will be in the future again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts