Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your opinions of it. Is it complete, are the cabels long enough. Im thinking about getting it, just wondering what you guys think about it. Are there any other better kits out there around the same price?

Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I picked up the Taylor aluminum battery box with wire kit from Fun FOrd Weekend...Holcomb motorsports had a tent set up...the retail from them is like $120...I offered the guy $85 cash and he took it...it was brand new sealed in box and everything was there...this kit is very complete...mine came with 2 Ga. wire.....everyone says its not big enough...but it works great on my car!

Scott

·
Registered
986 Posts
i have the summit batt box. it's just your regular marine box with cables. nothing special. the pos cable is plenty long enough and it's 1 guage, so that's a plus. the neg cable is a short one. i bought some 1 guage welding cable and grounded the batt to the engine block.

·
Registered
57 Posts
im running the kit w/ the summit disconnect sw. the cables were long enough, no problems so far, not bad for the price. Kumar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.