Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at their control arms for another mustang I bought. Supposedly from what I have heard is the guy that started Pro3i is a former Maximum Motorsports employee and the original designer of the arms for MM. This is what it says on the website.

Pro3i Street and Street/Race performance trailing arms provide maximum strength and torsion rigidity for all of your very high performance street or race driving needs. They are manufactured from round, not rectangular steel tubing.The Street/Race Trailing Arms come equipped with special teflon lined spherical bearings on the axle side, and greasable polyurethane bushings on the chassis side. Powdercoated Black.

$169.99

What do you think?

-Rob-
:confused:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have the Pro3i caster/camber plates and they're good. Not sure about the control arms, but I've heard that they're also good.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
No problems at all here with my weight jacker rear control arms.
Good solid well built pieces.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
J&M makes the parts. Pro3i is a dealer.

http://www.hotpart.com

The CC plates are great. I have a set. For the rear LCAs, seem to be pretty good. I have heard some differences in bearing sizes in the past. There was a post on CC.com about those arms, so check there. But for the money, I think they are a very good deal personally. I got setup with some griggs LCAs and rear springs which is what I run.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I as well have their cc plates. I went with them because I heard alot of good things about them. I highly recomend their products. It is a well made peice and works very well. I was either going to buy mm or these. I wasnt to sure how these would work becuase they were so cheap. You cant beat the price expecialy for what you get. Since these worked out so well I am going to try their rear control arms. They have a sperical bearings just like mm, but only go for $170.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts