Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The picture in their ads looks pretty sharp, but that doesn't say much since it doesn't show them installed on a car. Has anyone actually seen these installed? Any pics? I've seen mixed reports on Age Classic's quality here in this Forum, but no mention of these particular lights.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody, eh? Maybe I'll just have to be the guinea pig. :)

Pat

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Look for posts by NOMANRZ in the lounge when he got his car painted a few weeks back. I'm not sure if they were Age's diamond clears but he has some installed and they look fantastic.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, guys, I hadn't though to search the Lounge. I'll go browse around over there.

1993Mustang1 - Those do look sharp - cleaner than stock without looking "pimpy". :) How's the light from them? That's the one thing I would be concerned about. It's not a trivial thing to design a complex reflector that actually puts light where you want it to go, and I would be worried that an aftermarket company might not have the computing power necessary to do the design right.

Again, thanks for any feedback.

Pat

·
Registered
333 Posts
They are brighter IMO....I did add Sylvania SilverStar bulbs......that may have contributed to the brightness also....

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Again, thanks for the feedback. I went to a couple of other threads by searching for your name and found generally positive feedback on these things, so I think I'm gonna go for 'em.

Pat

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't forget to check out Late Model Restoration www.50resto.com I bought their set of ultra-clears which differ slightly than Age's. If you don't care for the amber section, then LRS's resemble the fox body set with clear side markers that's been popular for quite a while, except they have the ultra-clear lenses.

-Roger

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hate mine....i had them a total of 2 days and they started to fog up...then 2 days later the backin plate breaks and send my corner light crash into the interstate...so now i am saving for some projector lights

1 - 10 of 10 Posts