Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Internal diagram or wiring diargam to the amps speakers etc? The later I have if that is what you need, let me know and I will scan it for you.

Also, try the Audio section.

SN95GT50

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool ! that would be great, I need it this weekend! I have a real nice Pioneer premier head unit i could through in but those 460 wires are crazy, hacking them would be easy if i had a real wiring diagram !! my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Let me ask you this: why do you NEED a diagram? With a small D/C battery (cordless drill, cell phone, 9v, etc) you can figure out which wire goes to what speaker and get the correct phase. 12v, ground and 12v switched is easy if you have a multi-meter (no need for anything fancy). If you are trying to figure out what the low-level inputs on the amp are: turn the MACH amps on (radio on) and start sending a little D/C thru the wires...hear a "POP"? Well, you found the input wire for that amp!

Are you trying to install a new radio? Installing car audio isn't a science, its more of a lost art. MACH amps take a while to get around...but its nothing too serious.

·
Registered
31 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts