Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to build a 418 pushrod motor to go into my cobra, and I'm trying to gauge interest in selling my complete drivetrain. Here's a list of what I would be selling:

Complete Engine Assembly (incl. all accessories, TB, MAF, etc...)
T-45 trasmission (I have a spare T-45 that will go with it also)
Radiator and all Hoses
Wiring Harness
PCM with Autologic Chip
Transmission Crossmember
Mach460 stuff (since I'm pulling the entire harness anyway)

I think that's everything. I'm going to ask $5500 for everything. Let me know if you think you or anyone else might be interested.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
978 Posts
Why not sell the car? Thats a lot of work isn't it? How about a trade for a 86 gt with a mild 306, blower ready?

Chris

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The biggest reason I had planned on keeping the car, is that there's already a lot of things already done to it that will translate well to putting a pushrod motor in it. The suspension is setup fairly well already, it of course already has the cobra brakes, and the rear end is fully built.

I am, however, still entertaining offers, so PM me with what you had in mind with the 86GT. Maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Bitten, Can appreciate what you are saying as far as suspension goes, but I would put that Monster into a Notch. It will fit right in, and if the 418 is done right should be a 10 sec N/A behemouth.

Secondly, $5500 is way too much. You can pick up a brand new Mach 1 crate engine for $1000 less then you are looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.