Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

i have a 93 gt that is a daily driver but will see track time. ai will have about 500+ rwhp when i am done. i am looking for the ultimate suspension and when i saw this it looked like a dream come true. i do not believe it is ricey or anything like that. i really like the fact that if i have to go to places where a lowering spring might not want to (ie. my parents drive way lol) that i can just flip a switch and my car height is raised. i really will have around 550 rwhp soooo if anyone knows how they handle and deal at the drag strip other than the info on their site please let me know.. thanx for the response friends.
sincerely,troy

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or anyone know someone who has used one.. the coolride?

if so let me know please.. especially on a fox body

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is it too expensive of a system or not worth it? what tell me please.... any info would be good. but what you say you have to back up or have a story.. .please!!!! thankyou

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've been wonderin the same thing....seems like a nice system...but not sure if it is up to drag duty

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i contacted a user

hello to those who may want to help or inquire,

there is a guy who bought a kit via ebay. and will install very soon i will try to post it up when he does with his results. he has a 98 cobra :( not my year but oh well. and he has 440rwhp. so i think it should be an ok test don't you agree? i will post it up as soon as i can. take care guys.
-troy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts