Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an instrument cluster for a 94 or 95 GT. My odometer is broken on the inside and it also has yellow gages that look really gay. Tried to fix the odometer and screwed up the speedo. Just wondering if anyone had one that they wanted to get rid of cheep.
Thanks,
Mike's bro
Joe

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey joe sorry for your luck with the spedo. .mine just broke as well i am going to call mustangs unlimited as soon as a get a chance i was told that they have cobra guage clusters for $200 dollars with a 100 dollar core charge. i am going to see if they will give us a discount for ordering them together. i asked sskiller if he wanted to get in on this but i am still wating on his responce. if intrested let me know. if any thing they are cheap and you may want to pick one up. white face guages installed from the factory :joy:

Gary

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Yes, I would be interested in the Cobra cluster! I apologize for not responding, it's been hectic here at work. Let me know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can also use one out of a 94-95 cobra becuase that is what I installed in my 95 GT. It works fine with no problems.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1st - Get your own screenname!

2nd - The reason I don't beleive the cobra cluster would work is because the speedo reads to 160mph, the GT is only 150mph. Wouldn't this cause your speedo to be off by a few mph? I know some people have done the swap and are happy with the results, but you don't need any more speeding tickets.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts