Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who is going so I may be able to place a face with some of the names.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ok, I got an off the wall question for ya. Is your car green? I rolled up beside a green GT that had chrome cobra Rs on it and had a definite blower whine coming from under the hood, a couple weeks ago. I see that particular car all over the place. Just curious.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope not me but Im sure you'll see me around its the only bright atlantic blue one around with those wheels (and that pesky vaccuum leak sound). :evil: Maybe I'll run into you at the saturday hangout!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Which place is that? You talking about T&T Performance (I think that's the name) next to GI Joes? I see alot of cars there on saturday nights.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, there or down at Advanced Auto on J. Clyde.:p

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will be down with a few members from the Northern Virginia Mustang Club. One of the members will be the same member that was featured in the last issue of MMFF (July 2002 - 85 GT). Should be a good time.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nope,

going to the Mod Motor shootout. It would be nice it these folks got together to coordinate events.

:rolleyes:

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
I'm going to the Mod Shootout too.

FWIW....FFW moved their date to the last weekend in Jun after the Mod Shootout folks had already gotten things all setup.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
MMSO for me too.

Ed

·
Registered
627 Posts
There's simply too many events scheduled the last 2 weeks of June. Figure it'll draw a bigger crowd for FFW to compete with the mod motor shootout for particpants than the NMRA event though. Good luck at both events, I'll be at FFW hoping to win the 13.0 average in true street.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but when is this event? I'd love to go.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last weekeend in June

·
Registered
489 Posts
Can anyone tell this newbie where in Richmond it is? I hear there are two tracks?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's not at Richmond Dragway. Your link doesn't work for some reason so here it is again. Click on the link for the Va. race and it shows everything you need to know.
http://www.funford.com/events/ It's the 5th map down.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts