Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what everyones opinions on it was.
I think its another sell-out rag (ala mustangs and fast fords),
All they do is promote vendors crap and only come up w/ posative things about their products, without one word of criticism. How can a review be a review without any criticism? WTF !!
Just wanted to see what your opinions were on the Suspension coverage.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It's not out, I haven't recieved mine yet. There is going to be a spread on snkypete in it. You should check it out, his car is awesome.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
willrace4food said:
It's not out, I haven't recieved mine yet. There is going to be a spread on snkypete in it. You should check it out, his car is awesome.
The magazines are in the mail, mine arrived today.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I got mine today. I personally like it. This issue is rather small so I hope the following issues will have more content. (I know it is only the first issue so lack of content might be expected) I am really happy that at least these guys are comming right out and saying that they know Mustangs can be alot of fun turning left and right,not just going in a strait line. From what I gather we can expect to see a fair amount of articles about Road Racing Mustangs. (SCCA,NASA,American Iron,,etc.) As far as opinions about products, I really don't care if they will blow smoke up a vendors a**. I am glad that they will at least tell us about it and from there I will find users opinions. Their explanation about the new Watts-Link is excellent with easy to understand pics. I think it is going to be a great mag.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I actually liked the article on the Watts Link rearend, the pics of how it works really made understanding it easier. Hopefully the content and perspective will improve as they get a few issues under their belts...and they're nowhere near being the sellouts MMFF has become.

Carson

1 - 6 of 6 Posts