Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to see who all is close by.:joy:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Irmo, SC

I live in Irmo. It's a little ways from Sumter. Just moved here. Not to familiar with Columbia. Haven't found any reliable place to work on my car. know of any place?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I havent been here long about a year lots to do .There are a few of us going to a local 1/8 mile if any of you are interested we will be going fri night about 6.00.As for shops to work on your car what do you whant done ? ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well, right now, I've got an exhaust leak. The mom and pop shop that installed my OR X pipe and catback didn't weld anything and all the clamps keep untightening. Nobody around Irmo wants to mess with it because it has no cats. I would also like to get it tuned, but the only place I know of with a dyno is ATS and I don't hear too many good things about them. Thanks for the invite to the track. I won't be able to male it this weekend, but I'll keep checking the forum to see when you guys go back.

·
Registered
252 Posts
for your exhaust...the muffler shop in columbia would most likely mess with it. they did my exhaust(o/r x). They are located on huger street i think, they work on Mustangs all the time.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we all need to meet up somtime just to see everyones rides. Would have loved to made to the track tonight but have to pull my tranny tomorrow, no second.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Charleston area here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mt. Pleasant, here on instructor duty at NPTU.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lugoff SC here. I'd avoid Kenny's Autoparts in 5 pts. Those jokers stripped out several bolts on a Magnaflow exhaust I had them install, and they wanted me to pay for them to repair it. Anyone here had any experience with a blown 4.6L (12 psi Procharger, 42 LB injectors, MAF) through a stock block and transmission?

·
Registered
148 Posts
SwiftGT said:
Mt. Pleasant, here on instructor duty at NPTU.
werd, we should hook up for a run or somethin when i get back from saudi (middle of next month.) :) there are a few other stangers in the area..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts