Ford Mustang Forums banner
36041 - 36060 of 36461 Posts

· Registered
14,537 Posts
Here she is in all her glory.

Bumper Rectangle Gas Wood Flooring

But wait a dang minute, that’s a red bumper and you needed chrome!

Vinyl wrapped.
Bumper Rectangle Gas Wood Flooring
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Fender Tire

Chrome in perfect condition. I’ll hitbackside with pressure washer and will be ready to roll. Soon as it gets above 40°, that is.

Reactions: Leadsled Coupe

· Registered
14,537 Posts
Detail shots of the tabs and how they insert into the bumper.
Automotive tire Wood Grey Black-and-white Asphalt

· Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
6,737 Posts
Glad your set finally Richard.

Michael is that muffler looking thing on the left side of the picture an air to water intercooler off the turbo?

23 psi is serious boost! Great hp/weight ratio yikes.

· Registered
37,990 Posts
You got it Chris - air-to-water inter cooler. He just made that change. It enabled him to get rid of about 3 feet of piping and increase the size from 2 1/2 inch to 3 inch. That change alone caused him to go from 18 to 23 psi. That’s how much he was losing in the other intercooler and all of the piping that he had to run. Picked up 50 rwhp.

Richard - so April then? 😂

· Registered
14,537 Posts
Bumper clean and bolted to the receiver assembly.

Now to bolt the entire assembly back on the truck. Six big bolts. Then license plate lights, mount the back up camera (drill a hole for the cable behind the plate), tidy up the wiring harnesses, then make sure it’s centered and tucked as best as it can be.

· Registered
14,537 Posts
Rain all day and 41° high. Won’t be today. I suppose I could back the truck in but still a pain with everything hanging from rear. Hopefully dries out tomorrow so I can stick it back together. Will require a jack to hold the assembly up high. Lots of adjustment available and of course it was all
The way to the top of the slots from factory lol.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the bumper was on before the bed was since it’s a part of the rear frame assembly and bolts aren’t easy to access. I’m fact, I’m almost sure that’s the way it’s done.

36041 - 36060 of 36461 Posts