Ford Mustang Forums banner
33241 - 33260 of 34328 Posts

·
Registered
36,952 Posts
Just for grins, I called them and got their automated menu. It was close to the end of business day....didn't get an answer. However, I've tried twice since and cannot get their website to respond. Making me wonder.....

There's these folks -- https://www.oaitesting.com/services.aspx

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
That’s a bummer if they aren’t in operation anymore. IIRC they had quite a database of prior tests on all makes and models and conditions/miles.

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
Website is working fine for me.

·
Registered
36,952 Posts
That's good news! Their database has my old data -- although, I don't think I own any of the cars/engines anymore that I've had tested over the years. Their analysis helped inform the impending rod bearing failures that occurred in my '09 WRX Subie. Because I had already "socialized" the issue with the Corp. regional tech rep (and was on a first name basis with Subaru of North America's then President) -- when it failed, they sent a flat bed to pick it up at work; dropped off a car rental at the same time; replaced (not rebuilt) the engine, turbo and intercooler; and gave me a 7 year/100k mile "gold" extended warranty. All at 1.5 years old/21k miles. And 2 months later I sold the car because I was disappointed they wouldn't do what I thought was the right thing and fix the car before it broke and left me stranded, possibly in a dangerous situation. Oh well....

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
You sure you have the right site?

·
Registered
36,952 Posts
Last night about midnight, I could pull up the site on my phone; just tried now. Laptop will not open - linking from a search or from your link Richard. Bar comes about 1/4 way across and it just sits there.

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
Very curious - pops up perfectly for me, both last night on phone and this morning on desktop. Someones hosting service is likely having an issue in your area. IIRC, web servers often split traffic/requests according to regions and such. I guess the snow slowed them down for you. o_O

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Ditto, the website works for me also.

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
It's official, Michael broke the internet. It was simply a matter of time.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I like that, but it should also have wheels.

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
Bonus points for safety cone.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
6,066 Posts
That’s what I’ve always tried for 30 yrs to do- use what I believed was best oil and filters, get analyzed at times, though not always. I found my change interval would usually come before any wear metals coming up in concentration. Great plan.

Well three in my house + for CoViD. Myself included. Thankfully We're doing well. Honestly it's not bad here. More like a bad cold at the worst and even starting to fade from that level. No fever any more, chest congestion and some coughing and sinus issues is all. Work says I can come back on Fri if I feel ok but must wear n95 mask for 5 days after. Not sure how long lung capacity takes to be fully back. Might not be at Y for a bit. Got it mild BUT I’ve also been taking a bunch of supplements anticipating this day anyway.

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
That’s what I’ve always tried for 30 yrs to do- use what I believed was best oil and filters, get analyzed at times, though not always. I found my change interval would usually come before any wear metals coming up in concentration. Great plan.

Well three in my house + for CoViD. Myself included. Thankfully We're doing well. Honestly it's not bad here. More like a bad cold at the worst and even starting to fade from that level. No fever any more, chest congestion and some coughing and sinus issues is all. Work says I can come back on Fri if I feel ok but must wear n95 mask for 5 days after. Not sure how long lung capacity takes to be fully back. Might not be at Y for a bit. Got it mild BUT I’ve also been taking a bunch of supplements anticipating this day anyway.
Omnicron variant? Three of us had the original version and our son had the Omnicron. It appeared the Omni wasn’t nearly as rough as the original. Regardless, quick healing for all hopefully.

Reactions: Leadsled Coupe
33241 - 33260 of 34328 Posts