Ford Mustang Forums banner
2041 - 2060 of 36137 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,046 ·
kikboxr1 said:
They only took my 10 year old wal-mart cd player worth $30 tops.
It always sucks when the damage to the car cost more than what they steal. It would make me feel better if there was atleast something worth stealing in the car. I had a $25 radar detector stolen once and the cost to replace the windows was $150. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
37,869 Posts
Had an 86 VW Golf - they broke the window, got in and realized it just had the factory am/fm radio. It was new and I hadn't put my stereo system in yet. They just walked away. Probably thought I'd screwed them.

We could check the air in the tires too.

·
Registered
7,778 Posts
Yep. Just don't do it in the middle of the night. After 11pm, unless you are expected, I do not peer through, look out of or go through any opening of my domicile unarmed... :D

·
Registered
37,869 Posts
Light it and run to the get-a-way car!

If the weather cooperates I'll drop the aluminum plate by tonight Brian; if you're not there I'll slide it under the front of the red Mustang. Taking the fjord on a day trip to Asheville tomorrow. Just filled up --- 96.0 miles on 4.36 gals = 22.02 mpg. I'm doing the Snoopy happy dance.....I think it's working pretty efficiently.

·
Registered
7,778 Posts
Michael, cool. I'm probably going to get out of here around 5 or so. I'm going to call Clay and he may swing by to get the window.

I actually got 20mpg on my last tank. Now if I could just get my Amsoil from my friend..... arghh.

·
Registered
7,778 Posts
No, no, no that's the bronco. 8mpg baby! I'm sure you could probably light the oil vapor coming out of the tailpipes!

Clay, thanks, hope the window works for you. The seats are the GTS 2 model.

Michael..... "Hhhaaaarmy training sir!"

·
Registered
14,432 Posts
Wait till you start vacuuming the glass out of your car. It will be everywhere. You may as well plan on pulling the seats out, or you'll be finding glass for the next year. Not that thats ever happened to me...

2041 - 2060 of 36137 Posts