Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 3537 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Man that looks like some ride you got there Zitelli... I got a buddy from Cleveland Tn. that would love to see your ride. He has a blue 99GT bone stock.. for now. Seems you will be around in the area I live in. Just off of Papermill and Weisgarber. when you move into town we all should hang out!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I like the club idea.... anyone got any ideas for a name???

I cannot make it this saturday, I will be out of town. I also work for the Vol Network so any UT basketball game times mens or womens, and I am out. I need to check the game schedule to see about other times.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Alright, so when is the next meeting?? I hate that I missed this ne, and the Hogline....:D Gotta love those buffets.

We will definately have to plan one for mid-late january. Anyone game for that??

Zitelli, just e-mail me when you get settled. We'll try to hang out.

There is another guy here on the board in Knoxville. His name here is foxchassis. He has an 83 GT we have been getting parts for. I will try to get him to go to the next meeting.

How about this for a name?? East Tennessee Mustang Stable any takers on that???

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I am trying to bring one of my buddies also. He has an 83 GT that he is restoring and putting a fuelie stroked 351. We have been gathering parts now for about 2 years for both our cars. He might have to work, but I am trying to get him to come.

I will definately be there myself. My car is pretty much in shambles, someone kicked the rear quarter about a year ago and a lady popped the rear drivers corner with her explorer. :mad: But I am looking for another daily driver so I can fix this one up. :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Paul,

the pictures turned out really good for the conditions. I really like the picture of the side of my car. Is there any way you could e-mail that to me. I have some buddies asking for some pictures. :D
Was it you that was interested in my ponies. If so send me a PM and i will give you a fair quote on a price. I am in no big hurry to sell them, so if you need time to scrounge up some cash that's fine.

Larry,

I wish I had today off. I am looking pretty hard for a t-top car for weather days like today. If I can get one I will be soooo happy. :joy: I agree we need to go ahead and set up another date.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
5oh,

Nice touch up job... think you can do that for real?? :lol: that would be nice if it was that cheap to fix :D ... I just pasted the pictures since you made them where they can be enlarged. thanks man!!!

Billy,

You have to take me for a ride if the weather is nice. I love saleens!!!!!!!!!! I will be happy to know a person who owns one!!!:joy:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
DUDE!!! I need to get that clutch kit. Mine chatters like you wouldn't believe through 4th!!!!!!!!!:eek: Guaranteed not to do that, hell that is good enough for me. And the price is $75 cheaper than centerforce!!:joy:

Eibachs?.... Hmmm... I dunno. I had planned on doing them when I had the body work done this summer. You know.. the stupid fender situation..:rolleyes: from a previously ****ty repair. What kind of rear springs are on your car?? The fronts out of mine might work just fine and level out your car without changing the rears. The whole set is yours for the price I mentioned when I change them out. Do you want them sooner?? I was trying not to spend any money on the car right now, I am trying to find another daily driver.

Is that H-pipe hanger causing the exhaust leak because they are not correctly in line like you said??

Man!! broncobuddha.. I just noticed.... "Office Space" quote under your name. that rules!! good movie!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Well I have to work tomorrow from 1 til midnight or so. So I won't be there. Did I mention Work Sux!!!! :mad::barf: It takes away too much time from what I want to do. LOL...

Hey broncobuddha, wanna go get a beer after work?? maybe you and I could hang out at a local watering hole for a little while.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Man, that sux that I missed that day. It was such great weather. Oh, well there's next month right??

Brian, that is cool. My girlfriend and I went out to charlie peppers and had a couple beers. I will make time for the next one.

Anyone going to the FFW in Commerce GA. April 19-21?? I can't go to the one in Orlando, as bad as I want too!! :D

Nice pics Zitelli, they look really good!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
5oh said:
I hate to tell you this Joe, You won't be posting any 11's here in Knoxville. Unless that blower won't break 11's in the 1/8th mile. ;)

I'll probably go next weekend. I'll let you know for sure later this week.
I can't . The SEC tourney begins for the women on friday, and the men soon after that. After march madness.... I will be free-er on the weekends..!!!!!!:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
broncobuddha said:
I might be able to do this coming Sat. Everyone who's intersted keep posting. If I can go, I'd be cool with meeting at the buffet place at 1pm, unless anyone thinks that's too late to get started...?

Brian
:D

I usually get my drink on about 10 or 10:30 so I guess that will do!! :evil: :D I believe the Lady Vols play at 7 pm that night. It is cool with me so far.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Woo Hoo!! I got a Saleen wing for my car guys!! It is already painted black. Hopefully it will be on the car by the 23rd.

I have a question to pose for you guys. I have the option of making my car a t-top car when I go to repair it. What do you guys think about that. I can get the glass for the doors and the t's real cheap. I love the idea, but the work to accomplish it will be a lot more than just backhalving the car with a new shell from the seatmount back. My door moulding would have to be cut off and then weatherstripping installed for the t's... the list goes on and on. BUT, it can be done..

what do y'all think

later
Bob

1 - 20 of 3537 Posts