Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can vouch for the quality of latemodel restoration's stainless steel lx tail pipes. theres a 100 dollar difference between them and the flowmasters. the latemodel brand are completely 304 stainless. the flowmasters are only stainless tips and the rest are aluminized steel

·
Registered
574 Posts
We've shipped out a lot of these and I have not heard any complaints. I saw them before they were boxed up and they look great.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL good because i just ordered them

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it only made sense

I'll be the first to post up how these work out for me:hammer:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Let me know as I am interested too.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
aren't they just Pypes brand?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
someones got to make them, just not sure of the manufacturer

·
Registered
11,078 Posts
We've shipped out a lot of these and I have not heard any complaints. I saw them before they were boxed up and they look great.
Looking great is one thing, fitting great is another.

jss55 -
Flowmaster's kit is usually a little more because they know how to build an exhaust to actually fit the intended vehicle, unlike "Pypes".

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have a set in a box waiting to go on, they look very nice. Won't be able to get to putting them on for a couple weeks yet though.

Before anyone bashes them, it would seem fair to wait and hear from someone who actually used them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a set in a box waiting to go on, they look very nice. Won't be able to get to putting them on for a couple weeks yet though.

Before anyone bashes them, it would seem fair to wait and hear from someone who actually used them.

I'm with you on that, for 100 dollars the flowmasters better do something really great. the flowmasters i have now are nothing worth bragging about, they fit and do their job, im sure theres many other brands that do the same thing

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well just an update on this thread, these tail pipes will not work with mufflers that have hangers on them already (wouldnt fit with my flowmasters)

got new flowmasters tails, they fit perfect

1 - 12 of 12 Posts