Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to swap rear axle assembly out of my 94 to the 95 because I have the 3.73's in it and they are set up right with no whine and I am going to rebuild the diff while it is out. Anyone done this job? I will have to get them both out and back in in one day. Any tips, hints etc? How big a job is it?

thanks guys

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gt94...If the car is on the ground I couldn't get to the CA bolts...I assume that setting it down with jackstands under the axle accomplishes the same thing?

Thanks for the input guys. I crawled around under there last weekend and it didn't look that hard but just wanted to make sure since I basically have to do 2 in and out in the same day and rebuild one diff.

I will keep and eye out for the brake line.

As for theh ABS sensor, is there a disconnect or do I need to remove the sensor before I can drop the axle?

thanks again,

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am prolly going to put it off till next weekend since Mom's Day is Sunday. If I am still under the car on Sunday for any reason I might as well not bother going upstairs when I am done!!! Could be a COLD day in May. LOL! :D

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But let me know how it goes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.